











Hey I'm back!! After long months of chionging for O'levels, finally it came into an end! And I'm back to do so much more for the kingdom of God!(Happy!! :D )
Actually, even before the last paper ends, I'm back for usher! Anyway, CHC Powerhouse was great!! There are like averaging 1000 people every Powerhouse!! I see so many adults who are so hungry to be in the presence of God. Though its so early in the morning, and they'll have to rush for work after that, they still turn up! I really want to be like that when I grow older! :D And I saw so any people that I know there!! My Sec4 and Sec3 schoolmates and my tuition friends! Its just so exciting, seeing so many people that I know, having God in their lives! :)
And the service when pastors came back from the conference in London, was super powerful! God ministered to me... And its...great...!
Next we had NICK VUJICIC SERVICES!!!! I was SUPER DUPER HAPPY lha!! XINYAN CAME!!! :D She has been in the list of people who I wanna bring to church. I simply just want her to have an eternal life in Heaven, having God in her life, and serving in the house of God with me, Liyue and Hezron. The services were really funny and impacting! After the whole thing, many lives were changed. That moments made me so happy that I teared. Hahah! For the first time I teared for joy. :D Its just so amazing!One of the days I did usher too!!! Wahahaha!! I was very happy that I'm back on usher!!! For those who were taken down before will understand. :)
Then we had services with Pastor Kong Hee!!! Remembered that the first time I hear him preached was in hoGc last year, in FTMS house, and he said that he'll come back again when we hit 1000. We've did it, so he's here! :D
It was POWERFUL lha!! The presence of God were strong. Its GREAT lha! For those who have missed it, I advice you to come next year. And you know what?! Ellice, Zeke's schoolmate who just came for Nick Vujicic Service, brought her friend for that event! Amazing isn't it? She reminded me on myself, when I just came to Heart of God church! hahah! Just Amazing!!!
Yesterday, or rather on friday, I went out with Jeremyquek and yue to starbucks to chill chill.. hahah! Then me and Quek went to pop by Xueli's working place at CK.. hahah! Was quite ps actually, cause we went in just to say Hi to Xueli, then we didn't buy anything from there, so we acted like as if we're looking for some stuffs before we left. Haha! Then I met all the SLs plus Yilin and Shanyong, Benny(zoneF) were there too! We went "shopping"! Shermaine and me really "shopped"!!! Hahah! SO MUCH FUN!! Until we reach Superman's shop, we met Xinyi and Peishan they all, then the SL girls bought the superman top! And we're wearing it on one of the days together. Wouldn't it be so cool? :D
At night, I stayed at WENDYNEO"S HOUSE!! I asked lots of questions and I've learnt alot!! Really wanna thank Wendy for sharing with me so many, though she was tired. She also showed me her reports!! So cool! :D
Coming up...
Jersey Weekend!! We've Soccer games! Captains ball for those who don't play soccer, XBOX and PS3 too! Oh ya, not forgetting the boxing games too! hahah! Its just happening! So if you've not came, you MUST not miss tomorrow as its the last day! :D
19-25 Nov will be Asia Conference!!! People all over Asia are coming together!! And I'm going to USHER them to their destiny in God!! Hehehe!! Will be a SHIOK experience...!!
Then TGIO(Thank God Its Over)!!
Lots moree......
Wahahah! Its just so exciting!!
See you there guys!


No comments:
Post a Comment