Saturday, December 09, 2006

At last blogging again!

Hey guys out there..

I'm back blogging again!it's been a very long time since i last blogged right?It's because my internet connections at home has some error. Over here, in Indonesia, in one hand, I find the days here quite boring, but at times, it's quite fun and interesting!!

You know what?! my cousin said that maybe she's gonna bring me to a PUB!!! cool huh?!

Guess some of ya's missing me alot right? And I must say that i miss you guys lots too!!hope i can go back Singapore and have fun with you guys as soon as possible.

Hao qi dai hui Singapore de yi tian.=>

Anyway i'm going back singapore around 30th dec. I hope when I get back there, you guys(my friends) will still remember me , since i've only left Singapore for just 2 months+.

Oh ya, I've one news for you guys..
I'm going to singapore somewhere around next week or the next. But it'll only be for around 2-3 days..

Oh my God! I think i've forgotten how to blog already!argh!!
keep contact guys..


butterfly..

No comments: