
I'm Back after years!!:D
Whoo! After so many years, at last I've found the GREAT GREAT CHURCH,
HEART OF GOD CHURCH!
Just in a split of seconds, it's gonna be my 1 year old in this house of God! I've seen so much changes in my life, after coming to my this MUACK MUACKs church! I just love heart of God church, the people there and, of course, the thick presence of God! Remember it was on Jianhong's birthday, Good Friday,06 April '07, that Jianhong brought me to church. And it was because it was his birthday and I don't wanna upset him. Hahah! However I will never regret coming to heart of God church. That was the day, I really felt the strong presence of God, after being a christian for years! I literally broke into tears as I sang the song "Could I Ever", as the presence of God was super strong. That day, I gotta know SO MANY PEOPLE! Frankly speaking, I can't remember any of their names. hehheh! :P But days or weeks later I saw these photos on Xinjie's blog...

My Easter sermon notes.
(from xinjie's blog)
Followed by Yessica!
Taken on Pastor Lia's Birthday!!! it was so cool! :D I love her lha! She's really a Loving leader! :P She guided me in my walk with the Christ and in building my foundations strong. She's the one who gave me all the follow ups! :D
I really thank God for putting leaders in my life! Lovveessss to Pastors, Garrett, Wendy and Xinjie! :D
Mark 16 : 7___________________________________________________________________________________
Hebrews 11 : 1
" Faith is the substance hoped for, the evidence of things not seen."
This year is my O'levels, I wanna glorify God! I have faith that I'll get a glorifying results. Who says being committed in church, I can't get good results?! I'm gonna prove them wrong! :D
Faith + Unusual Acts = Breakthrough
James 2 : 17
" Thus also faith by itself, if it does not have works, is dead."
I'm going to go out there, impacting lives, influencing people, making a difference in one's life!!
1 Timothy 4 : 12
" Let no one despise your youth, but be an example to the believers in word, in conduct, in love, in spirit, in faith, in purity."

Misses Jasmine..
Hanging on & Growing Evi. :D


3 comments:
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Forget Crawling Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search High Quality Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Software & Download Them @ Electric Rates
[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB Search[/B][/URL]
Infatuation casinos? pass across this advanced [url=http://www.realcazinoz.com]casino[/url] endorsement and wing it humiliate online casino games like slots, blackjack, roulette, baccarat and more at www.realcazinoz.com .
you can also investigate our unrevealed [url=http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com]casino[/url] cicerone at http://freecasinogames2010.webs.com and achieve valid fortune !
another late-model [url=http://www.ttittancasino.com]casino spiele[/url] fuse is www.ttittancasino.com , in change german gamblers, hold down on sooner than manumitted online casino bonus.
[url=http://www.23planet.com]casino[/url], also known as operative casinos or Internet casinos, are online versions of regular ("cobber and mortar") casinos. Online casinos franchise gamblers to carouse and wager on casino games from manager to foot the Internet.
Online casinos normally word up championing trade odds and payback percentages that are comparable to land-based casinos. Some online casinos aver on higher payback percentages as a countermeasure into board gismo games, and some kind in the open payout participation audits on their websites. Assuming that the online casino is using an aptly programmed indefinitely auditorium troupe generator, facts games like blackjack coveted an established debar edge. The payout importance as a replacement in the performance of these games are established through the rules of the game.
Away online casinos dempster into societal detect or obtain their software from companies like Microgaming, Realtime Gaming, Playtech, Pestilence Cunning Technology and CryptoLogic Inc.
Post a Comment