Go Check It Out!
Trying to make our eyes BIG BIG!!

Acting Monkey..
Wow! Days after my last paper seems to be so fruitful!
Went to Jasmine's house right after that! Hahah! Was really a great challenge to look for her without contacting her. Jasmine has a dog!!! and its so sensitive, whenever it sees me, it barked like nonstop! hahah! But Hougang is tempting me to explore that place. Cause its quite foreign to me. I guess I'm gonna go there and ask Jasmine to bring me around! Hope she don't mind. Heheh! :P
Went out to catch up with my good friends too! We cycled ALOT, I would say. Hahah! My cycling standard is not progressing! aiyoh!! Hhaha! But was quite fun + tiring though. :)
WHOOO!! Meeting with Wendy Neo was POWDERFULL man!!! The presence of God was so THICK! and I LOVE IT!
Saturday IRIS AND VERDIYAN came!!!Pastors weren't around, as they're in Pastor Cho's church in Korea. Garrett and some of the other leaders also. And we're watching the video sermon by Pastor Cho here in Singapore! Hahah! Cool! :D Anyway, its really cool!
The Tabernacle Prayer. I've done it, and I'm really blessed by it. I'm so refreshed now, in the spirit, and Faith arise!

you gotta do it too!!Really!





2 comments:
how long did it take to pray the tabernacle prayer. did you get your instructions from Dr Yongi Cho?
I took like about an hour plus i guess. HAHA!
Post a Comment