Sunday, June 01, 2008

Back Blogging!

Wow! I just realised that i've not been blogging! Hahah!
But all these while, I've been through lots of things..good and bad.
However God is always there for me, encouraging me, lifting me up again, motivate me in the things I'm doing.
Love to be in His presence.

Pastor Tan came on Friday! It was like, SUPERB!
Going out there and reach out to the LOST.
Pray. Until. Something. Happens!!
P.U.S.H!!!!
It really motivates me to reach out to the lost out there.
"The Harvests are Plenty,
but the Labourers are few."
Keep going Evi. I was really ministered by God, 3days ago, during my Quiet Time.
It really hit me so hard.
It seems like a disciple from God.
It seems like a strong wake up call from God.

Secondary School Camp was so exciting man!
Using our sense of touch, we guess what it in that BLACK BOX!
And there are things like FROG, INTESTINES, etc!!!
Can you imagine?!!

Anyway, I've been ushering for the consequitive 2days. Love it! :D
Can't wait for FOP!!!!!!!!!!!

Woke up!!

No comments: