













Saturday, 21 June 2008
MAMA & PAPA eating...


Myshia!!!


I'm so happy, that I'm back in church!! I miss the Church! I miss the people! I miss the building! and obviously I miss praising God in Church!! I miss everyone, everything!!
Pastor How preached more specifically about the
'SPIRITUAL ADOPTION of FAMILY & FRIENDS'
It really encouraged me to reach out to my family more, as all the while I've trying to get my family saved, but I wasn't praying that much about it. So from today on, I'm gonna start praying for SALVATION in my family. Adopting my parents and siblings!! GOOOOO!!!!!!
Pastor How preached more specifically about the
'SPIRITUAL ADOPTION of FAMILY & FRIENDS'
It really encouraged me to reach out to my family more, as all the while I've trying to get my family saved, but I wasn't praying that much about it. So from today on, I'm gonna start praying for SALVATION in my family. Adopting my parents and siblings!! GOOOOO!!!!!!
While I'm in Indonesia......
MAMA & PAPA eating...

Myshia!!!













No comments:
Post a Comment