Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Hanging on.

Yesterday, 2ND April 2008.

I just lost my handphone!!!! So careless of me, leaving my handphone in the toilet, with the rest of dirty articles!! There goes my pathetic, half spoilt N90! I wonder who would be so desperate to steal a spoilt phone. Oh God, forgive them. Anyway I guess its time for it to go, in order for a new better one to come in. Think this is so true! Hahah!

jem says:maybe God wants you to get a better phone to honour him hahah
Evi 2.0 - 1 Timothy 4 :12 says:hahah
jem says:so that in the future your people work and usher ministry will be more effective
jem says:2.0 already.. handphone 2.0 also haha
Evi 2.0 - 1 Timothy 4 :12 says:hhahah
Evi 2.0 - 1 Timothy 4 :12 says:yeah!!!
Evi 2.0 - 1 Timothy 4 :12 says:thank you God!!!
jem says:LOL...

How I wish this will happen often, without my contacts to be affected. Hahah!:D
So for the time being, I guess I'll be using my super old number, 91042596. :D


2days ago,1st April 2008, April Fool Day!!

I was too sick in the morning to prank anyone.
Thoughts thoughts thoughts and thoughts... Suddenly there were so many thoughts on my mine. Thoughts about Yessica, Yuanping and even myself. All of a sudden, I just felt that I'm so like in Yessica's situation. So I pranged on Yueyue and Jianhong. I just type a long message, wanting to prank them :P
Right after pressing the "send" button, everything sent just appears to be so real to me, all of a sudden!! What's wrong with me?! Where's the assurance and faith?!
Expecting funs on this particular day, instead, almost immediately, after reading his reply, broke into tears. I mean, cries that make it difficult for me to take a breath. I believe anyone, who reads it, will also be deeply touched. Followed by Liyue's sms. I felt so much enlightened and encouraged. They're really the one man! Just love them!

Clarence!!! Sending the exact sms that Shermaine sent to Jianhong!
Clarence: Evi! I know you don't like me. But do you have to talk behind my back?
Evi: Huh? What did i do?
hahah! My heart almost died there lha! So I called Clarence, to get a clearer picture. Ended up with " APRIL FOOL!"Hahah! Shermaine's(if I'm not wrong) "hello, Evi!" was heard! Hahah! Funny sia you guys!






Photos filled with emotions...(Love them)







I need......

evi's sleeping now!~

No comments: