Sunday, April 27, 2008

Faith-filled

After E5 worship session!

<3> and me just being zi lian. XP

Nice. Very blurr though.


Wendy and Liyue. <33



2 days before worship session, this week, I decided to open my Bible after I had a short cry out to God, and He brought me to this verse in John 15 :1-8. Its like God telling me to tap on His strength, and that without Him, I can do nothing. And it's so amazing that 2 days later, during E5 worship session, that Wendy Neo shared with us about this verse. It was super powerful. During worship session, God first showed me a blurred background, with a focused hand that's holding a blue cloth, in the middle. Then He showed me something. however I've forgotten. OH NO! This really taught me a lesson for not writing down my revelations!! Ahh!! I'm gonna seek God again. I'm gonna get at least 4 revelations each week!

Saturday
Pastor How preached about "Sowing Releases the Miracles of God", and its really powerful man!
God don't always just give us the apple that we asked for, instead He gives us the seeds. That's God's ways. That's how God moves.
And only when you sow, that you'll rip.
Like Hannah(if you know the Bible), I'm gonna submit my studies to the Lord. I'm gonna sow the seeds with sincerity, and patience.

~If you want happiness, GIVE happiness!~

Jasmine came!! I was really happy to see her! And knowing that she feels comfortable and happy to be with us! I love her lha! :D
She's gonna grow in God! :))






Hahah! was talking to Jianming, that's why I was looking to that direction. :D



By Random Jiayang. Its quite nice though. :)

Sunday
Todays meeting with Garrett really blessed me so much.Even though at first I was too tired, and even had the thought of not going, but my FAITH has defeated the Devil! Hahah!

Step 1. Faith!
Step 2. Pray and Proclaim to the mountain!

I've got the faith. Though so, I want more faith! I wanna grow more in faith!And my next step is to Pray more and Proclaim to the mountain!!
After Garrett's meeting. :)) Faith-filled people.

Diana, Huili, Xueli and Michelle came today, and sat with them! They are really very funny people. And I see the hunger that they have for God! Love it!! Love them! :D



Han showed me the video taken by Dick in Wayne's old phone. I miss Dick!





This is my hp wallpaper. Hahah! to wake me up every morning. Love you man Shermaine! :D

That's me and Jooyu! :D
Beehoon is pretty! :D
________________________________________________
It's really a previlege for me to see them grow in Christ! Lovesss!! <33>
Faith-filled .~ Muacks!

No comments: