Tuesday, April 15, 2008

So Contented!!

Hahah! I feel so contented! I've used my whole so well! my 9 hours spent in school, is at last not wasted! I've made used of every simgle time busy doing all my works, catching up with schoolworks I've left behind. Hhahhah! Thank you, Dad! I just love you! How I wish this will just keep on consistent.. then I get good results, glorify God and make my parents proud of me, especially my mom. :D

Spend so much fun, laughters and loves between us. Hahah! Xinyan!!!! It felt like as if everytime, we're going back to the time when we're so enjoying ourselves that we forgot about the world!! Just LAUGH OUT LOUD, SCREAM, SHOUT!!! hahah! missed it! Hahah! Thanks girl! Anyway, Night Study Program started today. We expected NOISE, NOISE and NOISE, but our surprise, its was quite quiet. Bedok Greenisss can behave in such a way that people are able to study?? Hahaha! Quite rare isn't it? Its good anyway, keep it up!! :D



I wanna stay like this!! or even become more focused than today.. hahah!!:D

~evi

No comments: