Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's such a bad day!

Today I woke up late!!ahh!!!I wanna go to church.I wanna to go and praise and worship you God!I really need you Lord!But I woke up at 11.45, and it's too late for me to go to church.hais.In the end, I ended up staying at home almost the whole day studying and using the computer.

In the morning, had a bad stomachache and went to relieve everything, that were stored inside me for a week plus, out and it took about 45 minutes for me to do it.And i'll just pass out everything that i ate this morning and early afternoon.Then continued with my Geography notes, which I didn't really managed to capture what I was writing on the notebook. I was also messaging Sebastian at that time, and I've to thanked him for taking the trouble to help me to print out my art prepwork's pictures, despite the problems with his printer or stuffs.Really have to thank him lots!=>After that, he even promised me for giving me chocolates, if i'm not wrong, if I really studied for the next paper.YooHoo!!But it seems like I don't deserve it anymore,as I didn't really get to concentrate in studying.Nothing actually went into my mind.hais.

Till in the at night, when I was calling Yanyan to revise, that idiot Frica distracted me, while i was revising.And there it goes again. I cried.I just can't stand her words.They are like needles poking through my heart when she said those words to me.It seems like she have never failed to hurt my feelings with her rudeness towards me.Why can't she for ONCE show me some respect?!As whatever it is, I'm still older than you alright!And just because of this incident, she managed to ruin everything, especially my mood to study!AH!!! Tomorrow is already the paper,and i've not even really studied 1 whole chapter!and yet, I still have another subject to study!SHIT!!!Ended up only one of my 'family member', a cockroach, actually accompanied me at the living room.So pathetic!

It seems like i'll need to stay up the whole night studying.

hais.Can they just consider my situation?!

Pathetic*butterfly.

No comments: