Okay let's rewind...
Today in school, was late, and got my overall results slip.
Eng 58 C5
Chinese 67 B3
Mathematics 60 B4
Science 76 A1
Geography 79 A1
History 63 B4
Literature 50 C6
D&T 75 A1
Homec 60 B4
Art 81 A1
In the afternoon, we, Xinyan, Zhongjie, Weiting, Lucus, Gieon, Sebastian and me, went to East Coast, and that's where the wonderful and unforgetable memory started, which is organised by Zhongjie.(sweet isn't it?) We went there to ride bike and have fun, before I'm going back to Indonesia. We rented 5 single bicycle, and 1 double bicycle(is that how you call it?), it's for me to ride actually, as I still don't really know how to ride bicycle. In the earlier part, of course I ride the double one, and was suppose to be with Xinyan, but ended up with Zhongjie. Woohh!! Was like so great. We're SPEEDING with Lucus!! As we kept leading all the way. hahas! So great! Then halfway through, It's Weiting's turn to ride with me and back to Zhongjie, when we went back to buy drinks. Ahh¬ Here's when I started to ride the bike on my own!! All the way till the end of the day. And in between, if not for their encouragements, I think I'm still not that steady in riding the bicycle. Then we've fun riding here and there, until we came to a break at the ???(I don't know what is it),where we sat down, admiring the waves, while enjoying the breeze. I should have brough along my handphone!!!The scenery was so nice. hais.
We then, continued to ride around, back and forth along that area, and even went out of East Coast, if I'm not wrong. Actually I wasn't very sure where we were riding at, but we went all the way from ano end, to the other end of the track. Although my stability wasn't that well mastered, I still get to ride quite smoothly through the tracks.hehe!!=P Not bad isn't it?? Thenn proceeded to eat dinner. Lots of things happened, the "wang de nan ren" hahas.Argh!!LOTS OF FUN!!!
At I don't know what time, Lucus, Gieon and Sebastian left, while the remaining of us continued cycling for a moment. Until 8.40pm, we returned the bikes, and I was quite unwilling to return it though, cause I still wanted to ride. Then here it comes, when I needed to pee so urgently. I felt it right after I came down the bike actually, and I thought that maybe Icould bear with it for a little while more. But, ARGH!!! I really need the toilet, at that time. Can't bear that long you know!! Was like, "okay, I must never laugh at this time!!" Asked them not to make me laugh or laugh in front of me at that moment. Then........(okay, it's too long for me to type them all out. So maybe find out on your own.)Xinyan was laughing like mad after that. Then, Weiting father fetched us to bedok interchange, and the rest is in the pictures...
Xinyan was looking out of the bus, being shy eh..hahas.The rest is in my friendster. Can't upload it here again. SO SUCK!But Xinyan and Zhong made me so touched, that I cried. They're really so SWEET!!! It's the first time I cried because feeling too happy and so touched! No word can describe my these feelings!Love them so much!!
Although, he's not around,
It doesn't mean that I can't be happy!
Touched butterfly.


No comments:
Post a Comment