Nothing much actually happened today. After school, just went home straight, used the computer for a while and went for a nap. In the evening, after my dinner, when to walk around my house pathetically, alone. Then before going home, went to the places where we used to go to. Feeling so lonely, so down inn the inside.
It got worst, almost right after i've entered my room. My things were messed up, on the floor and all over my place, not in their actual position when i left earlier. I guess she's again the one who did it. Later on, or some reason had a quarrel with her again, and ended up crying again. hais.
Why are her words seem to be so harsh to me?
Why she can make me cry so easily?
I don't understand why!
And why us it so difficult to overcome the feeling of loneliness in the inside?
I'm so sick of these!
sick(in the heart) butterfly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment