Woohoo!! Blogging here.
The passed few days wasn't that interesting.
Almost the whole day were watching "Goong". hahas.
Except for yesterday, hahas, was actually really sorry to Sebastian.
At first, two days back we, Chunhow, Sebastian and me, actually already set that yesterday afternoon 12.30, we'll be meeting at Bedok interchange, and go out together.
But it turn out quite bad in the beginning.
First of all, that idiot Chunhow went to Johor, made me have the thought that everything was postpone on cancelled, so I thought that I didn't have to turn up.
Then I was only informed that it's still going on, and Sebastian was waiting at Bedok interchange.
ARGHH!! Feel so bad about it! I actually made him waited for about 2 hours, long right???!!
But eventually, we still met at Bedok interchange, with me arriving there. When I've reached there, he still can actually smile to me.Wooh! Such a patient and nice guy right? He indeed a nice guy.
earlier, we didn't know where we wanted to go, but after hearing that there's a new place at HarbourFront, we decided to visit that place.
When reached there...ohooh! That place is both not that suitable for teenages like us, who were just walking around, and it's still so empty. So we went on to Suntec, while chit-chatting on the way.
We felt hungry, then he brought me to Kenny Rouger. Then it was like "WO0o¬", cause I think it was the first time I went to eat at such a place. I was like so stupid there, not knowing what I should eat, so he helped me to call for a lighter set.The foods' supposed to be light, but they both looks filling and really very filling! He said that we should eat slowly so that we won't get full that fast. So we chatted, while eating, from about 3.00 to about 6.00, was almost 3 FULL HOUR!!! Even those who came later then us, left earlier than us.hahas. The thing was, we were enjoying talking, and sharing our experiences that we've forgotten about the time. Anyway that Chnhow would only join us at 9, so we still had plenty of time.
While eating he taught me how to use the knife correctly, and stuffs. He was like my brother to me, even though, maybe those around us may thought that we were couples.hahas. The foods were really delicious!!YUMMY!! You guys must try!lol.
After spending such a long period of time, then we realised that it's time for us to leave that place, and moved on to go to walk around Suntec, while letting the time to run. Just a few walks, and my stomachache comes again. NEED THE TOILET!! Surprisingly, yesterday I took very short time in the toilet!hehe.
While walking, he decided to bring me to eat Ben & Jerry's IceCream, and that was after we felt much better after the "BIG" meal. On the way we were attracted to the chocolate at "Chocz", as we both like CHOCOLATE!!hahas. Stopped by and chose 2 kinds of chocolates, so 2 each, 2 thick chocolates with liquor and 2 dark chocolates(my favourite!). They're so YUMMY!!and the price were also WOOW!!!hahas. We thought it's already rather expensive, until we went to buy 2 cherry-sized chocolate,no no should be just slightly bigger, with liquor. It taste even BETTER and the price was like...WAHH!!!!!$4.40 for each! Luckily, we only ordered 2 pieces, which is already $8.80. The taste of the chocolates were so strong, that feeling of the chocolate stayed in my throat for quite some time. Until we went to buy Haagen-Dazs icecream. At first, it wasn't that sweet, but after a while, it's so damnn sweet! I thing if Xinyan's around she won't like it.hahas.
At night, we met Chunhow and drank a bottle each and home!
I must really thank Sebastian a lot! Waited for so long, taught me alot and even treated me so many things.hahas.
Getting fatter,
But feeling so happy.
It's like endless things to talk about.
hahas.
Thanks to the both of you,
Sebastian and Chunhow!=>
Still can't forget him.
Happy butterfly.=D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment